GUTonic™ is formulated with a broad spectrum horse probiotic to support the entire equine digestive system.
GUTonic™ a unique formulation prebiotic with a live and inactivated broad spectrum probiotic strain. Blend together with organic and herbal ingredients to form the ultimate equine digestive nutritional supplement.
GUTonic supports many vital processes including metabolism, immune regulation, behaviour, coat condition and overall body condition.
Slippery Elm Bark is well known for its soothing properties, settling an acidic or irritated stomach. It can relief irritation in upper gastrointestinal tract and also reduces and manage many common digestive symptoms. Slippery Elm bark helps regulate bacteria in the intestine and are not only beneficial for ulcer cases but support digestion in general as well. They can all be fed long term with no negative effects.
Turmeric Root has anti-inflammatory properties that may help improve conditions that can cause stomach ulcer and may also offer ulcer-healing benefits. Various Animal studies and some clinical trials in ulcer patients suggest that turmeric could help prevent stomach ulcers.
Aloe Vera Leaf promotes cell regeneration for healing and supports saliva production.
Organic Selenium (Se) is necessary for healthy growth, cell regeneration (healing) and the prevention of cellular oxidation.
Acid Buff (Marine Algae)to reduce the risk of acidosis.
A broad spectrum Prebiotic and Probiotic to support health on the inside and stimulates the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria in the entire digestive system.
Equidae customers use GUTonic for:
- Managing the clinical symptoms associated with gastric ulcers in horses.
- Controlling gastric acid production, stabilising pH and stimulating cell regeneration (natural healing process)
- Protecting the stomach lining and soothing and reducing gastric discomfort
- Improving appetite and supporting saliva production
- Ensuring the absorption of essential nutrients
- Horses in moderate to intense training or stable confinement
- Horses on antibiotics who are predisposed to gastric sensitivity
- Horses on high grain and low forage diets
- Horses wind-sucking and/or cribbing or crib
- Horses exposed to regular stress, parasites and mycotoxins.
- Horses with loose manure due to feed or pasture changes
- Horses that are prone to stable vices
- The poor-doer or underweight horses
- Support and protect the digestive system after worming
- The digestive system during and after medication including antibiotics
- Foals experiencing an increased risk of ulcers during stressful periods such as weaning.
- Improves the growth and development of foals and young horses.
Turmeric Root has been used for centuries to support the overall well-being of horses and humans. Aloe Vera Leaf promotes cell regeneration and supports saliva production. Slippery Elm Bark The inner bark of the Slippery Elm tree In addition to having intestinal benefits similar to that of Aloe, Slippery Elm bark helps regulate bacteria in the intestine. Aloe and Slippery Elm are not only beneficial for ulcer cases but support digestion in general as well. They can all be fed long term with no negative effects. Organic Selenium (Se) is necessary for healthy growth, regeneration and the prevention of cellular oxidation. Acid Buff (Marine Algae)to reduce the risk of acidosis. A broad spectrum Prebiotic and Probiotic to support health on the inside and stimulates the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria in the entire digestive system.
Maintenance DAILY Serve:
15g - Ponies and horses (200kg-400kg)
30g - Average Size horses (400kg-600kg)
45g - Large Size horses (600kg and over) and high-performance horses.
In severe cases, administer the recommended initial Loading Serve for four weeks before returning to the maintenance dosage rate.
Initial LOADING Serve:
25g - Ponies and horses (200kg-400kg)
45g - Average Size horses (400kg-600kg)
75g - Large Size horses (600kg and over) and high-performance horses.
Mix well with feed once a day or divide Daily Serve into morning and night feeds for more efficient mineral absorption.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight and free from moisture. Ensure the pouch or container is resealed after use as exposure to air may cause the product to harden.
DISCLAIMER: No therapeutic claim is made or intended for this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, nor prevent any disease. If your horse experiences any adverse effects from using this supplement, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
For use in animals only.